Tuesday, December 29, 2015

To serial or not to serial?

Hi friends!

I'm investigating whether or not this serial stuff will be amazing or an epic failure. I read and follow many authors who do the serial thing quite successfully (like Viola Rivard)!

What are your thoughts on serials? On one hand, as a reader, I love serials because I get immediate satisfaction. No waiting around forever for the entire book to release. Serials are usually released in 2-4 week increments. On the other hand, only getting pieces of the pie can be brutal. I would love any feedback! Post your thoughts about serials below so we can all discuss.

For specific comments regarding my new serial series, Addicted to the Alpha, Part 1 (see prior post), please contact me directly through email if you would, please and thanks! Let me know if you are interested in being a beta reader for me. I would be forever grateful!

Lots of love!

~Lucinda
lmaci4@yahoo.com


No comments:

Post a Comment